Thread: Cancelling questions

Hentai Member
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran 100 Experience Points Overdrive

Level

Default Cancelling questions

Do you cancel the last day( day 30th )or can you cancel anytime before and still have the first 30 days?

Natsuki-

I know this is a fairly old topic but it is on the first page and I too have this question. If I do not like the HentaiKey experience how easy is it to cancel the membership. Most other things go through Paypal so it is fairly easy to cancel the subscription.

Thanks,
    Natsuki

Squid Loli
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 13,407
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social Recommendation Second Class Veteran 100 Experience Points
    Level

Quote Originally Posted by Natsuki- View Post
    I know this is a fairly old topic but it is on the first page and I too have this question. If I do not like the HentaiKey experience how easy is it to cancel the membership. Most other things go through Paypal so it is fairly easy to cancel the subscription.
    Thanks,
    Natsuki
    To cancel your HentaiKey subscription, you have to do it through the ccbill website, but make sure you have all your information that you used when you signed up, because you're gonna need them when you cancel. Its tells you everything you need to know.

I don't see why you want to cancel. I've been a member for over a year and am still paying for it. Its worth it.

Praise All That Is Loli.:D And if you like my posts, show your gratitude in rep points.
    Sig Made By ~Mew~
    Zipped Lolicon Doujinshi || Imouto Jiru || Otaku's Hoardes
    My Lolicon Blog
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Li View Post
    I could totally go for one of those giant hamster ball things... that'd be a full day of entertainment :o
    and you know what else would be a blast? one of those padded cells... I could then LITERALLY bounce off the walls!