Thread: Star Ocean Last Hope: Pussy Massage

Men!
    Level
    Achievements:
    Social Created Album pictures Veteran Tagger Second Class 100 Experience Points

Default Star Ocean Last Hope: Pussy Massage

I had an idea a while back to do a story set in a massage parlor that goes from a simple massage to something more... but I couldn't really develop the client very well. After writing my last story, a SO4 lemon, it was suggested I also try one featuring Meracle. As much as I like her, I had no story ideas for her. Thus, I threw idea and character together to combine the two concepts. I'm not sure if it actually worked out or not, but I tried anyway...

Title: Pussy Massage
    Series: Star Ocean: Last Hope
    Themes: Teen, straight sex, rape

A pair of dark blue, cat-like ears poked into the doorway of a dimly lit room. Following them was the lighter blue hair on the head that housed them as a curious girl cautiously entered. As her green eyes looked around, the scene seemed a bit shady to her. The wooden walls of the room seemed fairly worn, there were a couple of shelves with various bottles and towels and other equipment on them. A table was sitting in the center of the room, covered by white sheets. The table was probably about six feet long and three or four feet wide. It certainly did not have the appearance of being high quality. She wondered if this is why the place was so inexpensive. Still, it was highly recommended, so she figured it couldn't be all bad.

As she entered, she was quickly greeted by a tall man—probably about six foot. He appeared to be in his thirties with short, light brown hair. He seemed to tower of the short Lesser Fellpool. "Hi, I'm Jack," the man said to her. "I'll be doing your massage today." His blue eyes spakled as he said this.

"Hiya, nice to meet you. I’m Meracle." She cheerfully said with a friendly smile.

He extended his hand towards the makeshift massage table. "Please have a seat right over there."

She did as instructed, plopping down at the edge of the table. The surface was fairly firm, no surprise since it was just solid wood underneath. She pushed her hands down on it some, feeling the sturdiness of the structure. It passed as far as she was concerned.

"All right," Jack began. "So you're scheduled for a full body massage, right?" She nodded, so he continued. "Are there any areas in particular that are bothering you that you'd like me to focus on?"

"Hmm..." Meracle put a finger to the side of her lips and took a moment to think about this. "I think I've been most stiff around my neck and shoulders."

"Okay, no problem. Do you have any bruising or injured areas I should know about so I can avoid aggravating them?" he asked.

She shook her head. "No. Nothing like that."

He clasped his hands together. "Excellent. I guess we can get ready now. First, I'll need to ask you to take off your clothes."

A look of concern immediately crossed Meracle's face. "Meow?! My clothes...?"

"Yes. They would get in the way of the massage," Jack explained.

"B-but... you don't mean all of them?" she asked.

Jack gave her a reassuring smile. "Don't worry. I won't watch you undress. There's a towel on the table for you to slip under. Just lie face down under it." He then turned his back to her.

"O-okay," she nervously responded. She hopped down from the bed, keeping her eyes on the man to make sure he wasn't watching her. She began by undoing the brown leather straps that held on her unusual dark blue vestment. She followed the removal of this garment this by taking off her dark blue leggings and panties. She didn’t bother worrying about the yellow headband she wore, as that couldn’t possibly interfere with the massage.

Once fully in the buff, Meracle lifted the white towel that laid upon the bed and got under it, lying face-down on the bed. She made sure to keep the towel well over her lower body so that she wouldn't be exposing anything. "Okay, I think I'm ready," she called to Jack.

He walked over to her, taking her long brown hair and moving it off to the side so that it was out of the way. He then grabbed a bottle off the shelf, squirting its contents on his hands and rubbing them together.

He began to rub over the soft skin of her upper body, right around her shoulders. His hands moved in circular motions, applying deep pressure to her.

It felt surprisingly good to her, perhaps just what she needed. "Ah... that's actually pretty nice, meow." she commented as her neck area started to tingle. She started to purr a little without even realizing it.

Jack's hands continued to run their course over her tiny body, swirling over her skin in relaxing motions. He worked her neck and shoulders, down to her shoulderblades, then lower down her back. She didn't even realize how much her lower back needed the massaging too until she felt it. It was great. Such wonderful sensations, his skilled hands brought her. No wonder he was recommended so highly.

His hand continued to travel lower along her body in his careful and attentive massage. Soon, they reached under the towel to the cheeks of her ass. She blushed. "What are you doing?!"

He stopped. "I'm massaging your glutes, of course."

"My glutes...?" she inquired, confused.

"Yes, most people don't realize how much tension can get stored there."

Meracle wasn't sure what to say. Should she stop him? She could still feel the material of the towel against her skin which suggested he didn't outright remove it. Maybe he was honest and wasn't looking at her. He might just be a professional who knew what he was talking about. His massage felt right so far. If he was doing a half-assed job, she would have ended this right there and then.

"Are you uncomfortable with this? I can skip it of you'd like..." he offered.

She was uncomfortable, but also not sure what she really wanted. "Er... uh... I'll give it a try at least. You can go ahead."

"Very well." He returned his hands to her rear, giving her ass cheeks firm squeezes. His hands stayed solely on the cheeks, not going to any forbidden areas, as Meracle was concerned they might. He didn't spend long here, moving downward to her thighs soon. This made he relax once again.

He worked her inner thighs over thoroughly. She was feeling a bit aroused from all this attention to her ass and thighs, but she tried to ignore it.

After a bit, he removed his hands and stepped back. "I'll need you to turn over now." He grabbed another towel from the shelf and placed it on the makeshift massage table. "You can use this so you can cover your breasts as well." He then turned around so she could adjust herself.

She appreciated the respect he gave her and was feeling more comfortable with this as things progressed. She quickly flipped around and covered her chest and crotch with the towels. "It's okay to look now."

Jack turned back to her and began to rub her belly now. He hands soon worked their way up, slipping underneath the towel and beginning to massage her miniature breasts.

Meracle's cheeks brightened. "S-stop! What are you doing?"

He pulled his hands away. "Most of my clients like breast massages. If that's a problem for you, I can stop... but I noticed your nipples are hard, so it seems you're feeling pretty good."

She turned her head to the side. "Don't say stuff like that. Just finish up and don't touch my boobs."

"As you wish," he said as he went back to her abdomen. His hands made their way down to her pubis rather fast. She was afraid they would continue venturing too low. She was shaven, so it may have been harder for Jack to tell where he was reaching. She figured that he might be able to stop when he reached hair otherwise.

Still, he managed to avoid the heart of her vulva, instead moving back to her legs to work them from the front. His hands traveled down and then back up her slender legs. Then kept moving under her towel, not stopping this time. She began to feel worried now. His fingers crawled up to her loins, rubbing around the outside of her labia.

Her hips twitched and she yelled out, "Don't touch me there!"

The man performing her massage seemed to suddenly change. He climbed onto the bed with her, pinning her down with one hand and using the other to slide a pair of fingers into her pink.

Her cheeks flushed and she began to panic. "Ah! What are you doing?! Are you crazy???"

“You signed up for the full package, and you’re going to get it,” he told her in an authoritative tone as he molested her.

His fingers sent pleasurable sensations quickly coursing through her. Covered in the oil he used, they easily slid in and out of her tight little snatch.

She squirmed and twisted her hips around, but there was little she could do. She was at Jack’s mercy. His jiggling fingers made her let out soft, pleasured moans. As she gave up in her struggle, the euphoric sensations began to set in more, filling her with feelings of bliss.

Jack quickly got out of his pants and underwear, releasing his erection. He folded Meracle’s legs up so that her knees were in her face and dragged her to the edge of the table. The table was just the right height so that his cock lined up perfectly with her cunt as he stood in front of the table.

The blue Fellpool’s cheeks were completely reddened as she felt the large cock prodding her wet crotch. It soon began to slip in, her body tightening and her vagina tightening around him as he penetrated her soft flesh. She let out a meowing moan as he buried his dick deeper inside her.

“I’ve never had a pussy’s pussy before,” Jack announced, sounded humored by himself. He thrust back and forth slowly, rhythmically fucking the blue cat-like girl. He leaned forward over her as he began to push his cock in further, filling up her tiny twat.

Faster and harder, she was pounded, her moans becoming wild and feral. She was experiencing new sensations, overwhelming ones. She couldn’t control herself, completely lost to the euphoria and orgasmic bliss.

Soon, Jack grabbed Meracle firmly by the hips and lifted her off the table, holding her in the air and reestablishing his pace. He bounced her up and down on his cock, her tail happily swaying around behind her.

After a bit of this, he slowed to a stop and set her back down on her feet. She opened her mouth to speak, but before any words could formulate, he quickly swung her around and leaned her over the table, thrusting back into her sopping cunt from behind.

Pleasure quickly began to race through her again, consuming her mind. Her feral moans freely poured from her mouth. She couldn’t focus on anything but the pounding she was receiving.

Jack reached over to her practically flat chest and began to play with her nipples some as he drilled her.

Meracle’s cunt contracted rapidly around his solid shaft as he stuffed her full of his cock with each thrust. Eventually, she began to feel something streaming into her and let out a sharper moan. His hot semen poured into her and lots of it.

Once he was finished emptying into her, Jack lifted Meracle back onto the table to rest. She was exhausted, so she needed a moment to relax.

When she finally came back to her senses, Meracle couldn’t help but wonder if this was really the reason she was told to come here.

Squid Loli
    Level
    Achievements:
    Social Recommendation Second Class Veteran 250 Experience Points

Thanks for writing a Meracle story. I really do like how you get their phrases down and put them to good use, makes it authentic. It was cute how she got embarrassed, but later started to enjoy it. Would have been funny to see her signature Comet Punch (I think that's what its called.) used against him should he not have pleased her well.

Reading your Star Ocean stories and other loli stories makes me want to write again. I even have some idea's for Meracle involving Sarah since the relationship between the two could be made into a nice little hentai comedy. Its just I have not been able to find the drive needed to draw/write again, I really need to work on that. Thanks again and keep up the good work.

Praise All That Is Loli.:D And if you like my posts, show your gratitude in rep points.
    Sig Made By ~Mew~
    Zipped Lolicon Doujinshi || Imouto Jiru || Otaku's Hoardes
    My Lolicon Blog
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Li View Post
    I could totally go for one of those giant hamster ball things... that'd be a full day of entertainment :o
    and you know what else would be a blast? one of those padded cells... I could then LITERALLY bounce off the walls!

Men!
    Level
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Otaku_King View Post
    Thanks for writing a Meracle story. I really do like how you get their phrases down and put them to good use, makes it authentic. It was cute how she got embarrassed, but later started to enjoy it. Would have been funny to see her signature Comet Punch (I think that's what its called.) used against him should he not have pleased her well.
    Reading your Star Ocean stories and other loli stories makes me want to write again. I even have some idea's for Meracle involving Sarah since the relationship between the two could be made into a nice little hentai comedy. Its just I have not been able to find the drive needed to draw/write again, I really need to work on that. Thanks again and keep up the good work.
    glad you enjoyed. wasn't as confident about this story. didn't feel like it was my best work... but if you still find it good, I guess it's ok :p

would be interested in reading/viewing anything you do make if you get that drive.

I also see you quoted me for you sig... has to be the first time that's ever happened anywhere o.o;;;

Hentai Freak
    Level
    Achievements:
    Social Veteran 250 Experience Points

glad you enjoyed. wasn't as confident about this story. didn't feel like it was my best work... but if you still find it good, I guess it's ok :p
    would be interested in reading/viewing anything you do make if you get that drive.
    I also see you quoted me for you sig... has to be the first time that's ever happened anywhere o.o;;;
    Now thats what I call a 'Happy Ending' massage :great: (although its not really happy)

愛されるより愛シタイ "I rather love than become loved"

Hentai Priest
    Level
    Achievements:
    Veteran 100 Experience Points

It's Interesting you recently posted this, I just started playing Star Ocean 4 again after like 4 months lol.

During the actual sex part there didn't seem to be much dialogue, especially since he's raping her I would've expected her to be crying out more and telling him to stop, but all in all it was pretty good. I enjoyed it. Good job ^_^

Starting Pervert

Level
    Achievements:
    Veteran 250 Experience Points

You are a great writer! Even though I have never played this game I enjoyed your story alot. Do you take requests / commissions? I have two stories that I'd love to see written by someone as talented as you. One is FFX-2 and the other is Persona 4. Would you be interested in that?

Men!
    Level
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Krazoa View Post
    It's Interesting you recently posted this, I just started playing Star Ocean 4 again after like 4 months lol.

During the actual sex part there didn't seem to be much dialogue, especially since he's raping her I would've expected her to be crying out more and telling him to stop, but all in all it was pretty good. I enjoyed it. Good job ^_^
    thanks for the comments. I'm a little uneasy with rape stuff, so I'm not that good at being too realistic with it I guess. I try to explore different concepts every once in a while, but if I'm not used to doing those kinds of stories, they very well may lack at times.

I also do hafta work on dialogue during sex scenes. I tend to overlook that. but I think if I wrote her crying out for help too much, it woulda been harder for me to write >.>

Quote Originally Posted by merlin4jc View Post
    You are a great writer! Even though I have never played this game I enjoyed your story alot. Do you take requests / commissions? I have two stories that I'd love to see written by someone as talented as you. One is FFX-2 and the other is Persona 4. Would you be interested in that?
    thanks. I'm not sure I'm quite as good as you make me sound, but I appreciate the compliment all the same.

I take requests so long as I'm familiar with the source material and interested enough in the idea. I make no promises though.

I have not played FFX-2, so that's out. I am going to start playing Persona 4 this weekend, ironically enough. I have a request I promised undeadclown a while back that I'll start writing upon completion of that game, and perhaps I can do your P4 idea after that.

Hentai Priest
    Level
    Achievements:

thanks for the comments. I'm a little uneasy with rape stuff, so I'm not that good at being too realistic with it I guess. I try to explore different concepts every once in a while, but if I'm not used to doing those kinds of stories, they very well may lack at times.
    I also do hafta work on dialogue during sex scenes. I tend to overlook that. but I think if I wrote her crying out for help too much, it woulda been harder for me to write >.>
    thanks. I'm not sure I'm quite as good as you make me sound, but I appreciate the compliment all the same.
    Yeah, that's understandable. I don't know if this was a request or not, but my suggestion is if you're not comfortable with doing rape or any other kinda material, just don't and try something else? I'm sure the outcome would be a lot better if you were turned on (not sexually) by the idea of what you're writing.

Well actually, Meracle didn't really need much extra talking. The way it seemed was she was locked within a state of shock mixed with a state of intense pleasure, it made sense for her to not have many words. But the guy who was mainly in control could've talked a bit more.

Also I can get the "making it harder" part, and I'm sure I'd feel the same way if I were writing it. I dunno though, I'm sure you could find alternatives that will make it easier. Stuff like they always do in hentai, where after a while she starts screaming for more out of ecstacy. Or maybe having her scream no but putting a heart next to it, to show she really loves it and is just trying to keep the innocent look. =P

After reading this it looks like I'm putting your story down a lot, but really it's only constructive criticism. Who knows, I may not even be right anyway just my random two cents. Really, it was a good story lol.

Men!
    Level
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Krazoa View Post
    Yeah, that's understandable. I don't know if this was a request or not, but my suggestion is if you're not comfortable with doing rape or any other kinda material, just don't and try something else? I'm sure the outcome would be a lot better if you were turned on (not sexually) by the idea of what you're writing.
    Well actually, Meracle didn't really need much extra talking. The way it seemed was she was locked within a state of shock mixed with a state of intense pleasure, it made sense for her to not have many words. But the guy who was mainly in control could've talked a bit more.
    Also I can get the "making it harder" part, and I'm sure I'd feel the same way if I were writing it. I dunno though, I'm sure you could find alternatives that will make it easier. Stuff like they always do in hentai, where after a while she starts screaming for more out of ecstacy. Or maybe having her scream no but putting a heart next to it, to show she really loves it and is just trying to keep the innocent look. =P
    After reading this it looks like I'm putting your story down a lot, but really it's only constructive criticism. Who knows, I may not even be right anyway just my random two cents. Really, it was a good story lol.
    No I get what you're saying, and it's stuff I hafta work on to improve as a story-teller.

It was a partial request, but my decision to take the story where I did. The only thing suggested was using Meracle. Why not do something else, you ask? Well I usually do other themes. I wanted to try something new and see how it went. Didn't go as well as it could have, since it's not a theme I'm good with, but it's all practice, right? It just seemed to be where the story naturally went when I merged the two ideas together to form this. *shrug*

It won't be common for me to do stories that have any kind of a rape theme to them, but who knows? I might do it again sometime down the road and do it better. It's just whatever happens. I just like trying stories from different angles. It gets boring writing the same way all the time. I sometimes use 3rd person, sometimes 1st... I like to change the perspectives, themes, types of characters used, all that. Some stories are more romantic, others more lustful. Variety is the spice of life.

Hentai Priest
    Level
    Achievements:

Fair enough. Well good luck on your future creations. I hope you do well on them and to maybe run into them some day. ^_^