Thread: Naruto "Hyuuga Honeys" Naruto/Fem!Neji/Hinata

Hentai Lover
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class Veteran Tagger Second Class 250 Experience Points
    Level

Default Naruto "Hyuuga Honeys" Naruto/Fem!Neji/Hinata

I'm back, baby.

Now, for my first trick, enjoy the first part of this Naruto/Fem!Neji lemon I've been working on. More to come.

- - - - - -

Hyuuga Honeys

By Andrew J. Talon

DISCLAIMER: Naruto is not mine and never will be, please don't sue.

- - - - - -

The hospital room door creaked open, and quiet footsteps bounced into Naruto's ears. The blonde opened his eyes and managed to look from his bed, though the action itself was surprisingly tiring.

Well, maybe not that surprising, considering he'd just barely managed to defeat Gaara of the Sand yesterday. The fight had taken everything he'd had, but in the end, he'd triumphed. Just as he had before.

Speaking of which...

"Eh?" He croaked. Hyuuga Neji stood before him, gazing down at his face with an odd look on hers. It seemed almost vulnerable, in stark contrast to the haughty glare and shocked expressions she'd worn during their battle.

"Neji?" He managed. "What... What are you doing here?"

The girl averted her gaze, but couldn't hide the redness on her cheeks. He couldn't help the comparison to Hinata-Actually, if he didn't know better, he'd have sworn the two cousins were sisters. Neji was taller though, and slimmer, while Hinata was shorter and more... Curvy.

"I... I wanted to, um..." She took a deep breath, and managed to look at him.

"I wanted to thank you."

Naruto blinked back. "What for?" It seemed a bit surreal to have somebody thank you for beating them up.

"For knocking some sense into me, like you did," Neji explained softly. "My uncle, he... He told me about my father's death. He told my uncle to, um, look after me for him."

"Oh... So... I was right, huh?" Naruto asked, feeling a bit pleased with the knowledge. Neji smiled a bit.

"Yes... I shouldn't let fate dictate how I live. So, again... Thank you, Naruto."

Naruto stared back for a moment longer, before he smiled warmly back.

"You're welcome."

Her eyes widened a bit, and she quickly averted her eyes again. "Ah..."

Naruto's smile turned into a look of confusion. "Eh? Hey, what's with you anyway?"

"With me?"

"You're acting weird."

Kind of like Hinata, actually, his brain pointed out. That was weird too...

Neji gripped one of her arms, still shyly looking away.

"Um... well, it's just that..." Her white eyes found his. "That was my first kiss."

Blood rushed to Naruto's cheeks, and he rubbed the back of his head with a grin.

"Ah, well... M-Mine too..." With a girl, anyway, he thought. At the time, it had been the only thing he could think of to A: Distract her so he could get in a counter-strike with the Kyuubi chakra, and B: Make her shut up. In hindsight, it had been quick but... Well, better than the pain of having all your tenketsu sealed.

"Well... It was nice," Neji said quietly. Naruto blinked at her, and her blush deepened. His mind couldn't help the thought of how cute she looked.

"Um, well... Yeah," Naruto managed.

"And... And I'd like to do it again... Sometime," she murmured, moving just a little bit closer to him. Absently, he noticed that her hand was incredibly soft and smooth. A moment of thought later established that Neji's hand was over his own. When did that get there?!

"Um... M-Me too?" Naruto's mouth spoke, even as a part of his brain began yelling about Sakura-chan. That part was gagged the moment Neji leaned forward and pressed her lips against his.

It was beaten with a brick in a sock and tossed down an elevator shaft when her arms came around his neck. And the elevator promptly slammed down upon it the moment Naruto's arms found their way around Neji's waist.

"Mmm..."

It was funny how just touching her lips and holding her close made him feel so warm. His nose pressed against hers, and she pushed closer, gently nuzzling him.

"Hnn..."

Through the fuzziness of the warm sensation, Naruto remembered something out of a magazine he'd seen... Somewhere... Ah what the hell. With the memory guiding him, his tongue pressed against the inside of his mouth, and found it's way to touch the entrance to Neji's. The Hyuuga girl froze for only a moment, before her lips slowly parted.

Naruto's tongue slipped inside, and in that moment, what had been warm and fuzzy became hot and needy. Her tongue's touch against his was electric, and both genin immediately sought to deepen their connection, both mouths opening wider. The hot suction between them allowed their tongue to twist and curl around eachother. He could feel her moan through her mouth, and he found himself laying back, dragging into the bed on top of him.

"Hnnyah..." Neji broke the kiss and licked Naruto's lips one last time. Naruto opened his eyes and stared back into the girl's eyes. They'd changed tone so much compared to when he'd last seen them. Rather than disdain, anger and contempt, there was a warmth in her gaze, a softness from letting go.

"Haa... Haa..."

"That... That was good," Naruto managed. Neji nodded, her tongue darting out around pouty, swollen lips. Naruto's eyes were firmly locked upon them, all sorts of thoughts emerging in his head. He managed to lock onto the least perverted, and it came out his mouth.

"Want to... Be my girlfriend?"

Neji's blush brightened, and she averted her gaze again. It really was cute, he thought.

"Would... Would you let me?"

Naruto's eyes bulged in disbelief.

"Of course!" As her eyes settled on him again, he found himself growing bashful. "Er, um... If you want, I mean..."

Neji answered him with a deep kiss, which he eagerly returned. She straddled him, throwing a long leg over his thighs and settling right down on top. Her shorts were so tight, so thin, that pressing against his cock like this... He groaned loudly into her mouth at the sensation, his already rock hard member pressing up against her through his thin hospital blanket and gown.

"Ah!" She gasped in surprise, breaking the kiss. Naruto's own face turned dark red.

"Ah, um..." He tried to say something, but nothing would come. Her soft, hot weight against his penis was just too distracting. The realization of what she was on reached Neji's brain, and her face turned just as red as Naruto's.

"Ah... Um...N-Neji, I-Neji?" She raised herself up off his lap, and for a moment Naruto thought she was about to get away from him entirely. His distracted frame of mind only caught onto what she was doing when the blanket came off him entirely.

"Huh? N-Neji-chan, what are you-HA?!"

Her hands... His eyes went down from her blushing face to her hands. Both wrapped around his cock. Instinct pushed his hips up, and he groaned as her grip remained.

"Ah... N-Neji-chan... I... Ah..." Her hands began to move, stroking him up and down. Naruto could only stare, mouth open widely, as the Hyuuga girl started to jerk him off: Her face bright red, but her eyes firmly locked on his.

"N-Neji-chan... Neji-chan, it..."

"H-How does it feel?" The girl asked softly. Naruto groaned. Was she kidding?! Her hands were unbelievably soft, like warm silk wrapped around muscle. His slit was already producing a copious amount of precum, and as her hands stroked him, they lubricated his member, letting her stroke him even more smoothly. He shuddered and groaned as she closed her fist around his head, while her other hand stroked the rest of his cock.

"It-It feels good... R-Really good," Naruto managed. Neji nodded, and, her blush crawling down her neck, she slid back to the end of his bed. Her face lowered itself to stare at his cock, her hands not skipping a beat. Naruto sucked in a deep breath.

"N-Neji-chan, it-AH?!" A deep breath of her own, and Neji wrapped her lips around his cock. Stretched around the barrel of the large organ, her lips began to go up and down. Naruto's eyes rolled back into his head. It was all too much for the pre-teen, and heralded by a gasp of her name he came in a flood.

"Mmph?!" Neji found herself having to swallow the cum as quickly as she could, or risk choking. There was just so much, it threatened to escape between his cock and her lips. The hard spurts nearly hitting the back of her throat both made it more difficult for her and increased the heat between her own legs.

"Ahh... Ahhh..." Naruto felt limp as his balls finished emptying their load. A dopey smile came over his face as he watched Neji-chan dutifully swallow every drop, before releasing his cock with a small gasp for breath.

"Haa..."

"Ahh... N-Neji..."

She licked her lips, and a predatory expression came over her face. Her hand returned to his cock, and began stroking furiously.

"Ahhh! N-Neji, what are you-?"

"Again," she murmured, moving over him once more. Her lips crashed against his, and her tongue, as though carried by momentum, rammed into his mouth. Her passion was transferred through their liplock, and Naruto embraced her tightly as her strokes increased in speed.

Oh shit… It feels so good… His hands found their way around her back to her front, and through her vest he found her breasts. He tugged the vest open and squeezed her tits through her tight wrappings, getting another deep moan from her mouth to his. That single reaction pushed all other thoughts out of his head aside from wanting to hear her make that sound more, any way he could.

Her scent changed as Naruto continued to grope and fondle her breasts. A scent that immediately had Naruto's complete attention. His eyes turned red for just a moment, but it was long enough for his hands to find her shorts and panties, and tear them off in the same motion.

"EEP!" Neji cried out in shock. She opened her mouth to protest, but was silenced by Naruto's eager kiss. The moment his hands found her pert, bare ass, she groaned, all thoughts of resistance or protest fading away.

"Mnngh..." Naruto broke the kiss and growled low in his throat. Neji squeaked as he squeezed her buttocks in both hands, and made the sound again as he repeated the action.

"Haaa..." He felt a bit of hot fluid drip down onto his cock, and he looked down. Her sex was scant centimeters from his rallying member, pure pink lips glistening from her arousal. The lack of any hair on her sex made his dick twitch. Neji looked down, following his gaze, and her blush grew even deeper.

"Ah..."

"Open it," Naruto growled. The Hyuuga girl looked back at him, a bit confused.

"Open it," he insisted again. "I want to see..."

Neji shivered, and with a deep breath, her smooth hands slid down Naruto's body to cover her sex. With another deep breath, she pulled the petals of her flower open. Naruto's mouth watered at the sight-Her entrance drooling with her fluids, her small clitoris peeking out from under it's hood...

Another drop of her juices dripped onto the head of his cock, as Neji blushed all the way down between her breasts.

"Ahh... N-Naruto..." She whispered. The blonde slowly raised his hips, the tip of his swollen member pressing up against her entrance in a perfect fit. Neji sucked in a deep breath and shivered again.

"Is it okay?" Naruto murmured back. His hands squeezed her ass again, eliciting a soft moan from Neji. The kunoichi licked her lips and, slowly, pressed herself down. The head of Naruto's cock (circumcised, a distant feeling part of her brain noted) spread her open just enough to get inside. Her channel closed around him, as her lips had done so mere minutes before.

"Ohhhh..."

Naruto groaned back in response. She was so hot inside, and tight... It was better than her mouth and he wasn't even all the way in!

"Hnnngh..." He pushed up his hips and pulled down on hers, and she complied, taking more of his cock into her pussy. Naruto drooled at the sight and sensations, and Neji let out a lustful sigh as she was spread open by the thick intruder.

"Ahhh... D-Deeper," she moaned. Naruto complied, slowly pushing his way up into her sex. It was slow going-Every gain was difficult to make with how tight she was. Naruto gritted his teeth at the half-way point, and instinct intervened again. He pulled out just a little, before quickly thrusting back in.

"AH!" Neji cried out in surprise and pleasure. Seeing she enjoyed the sensation, Naruto pulled back and thrust in again. Neji began to move with him, pulling back a little as he did and then moving into his thrusts.

"F-Feel good, Neji-chan?" Naruto rasped, tightening his grip on the girls' firm buttocks to thrust into her harder. Neji moaned and nodded happily, her soft hands leaving her sex to grip Naruto's shoulders.

"Y-Yes... Yes..."

The two teenagers synchronized their movements perfectly, Naruto's member thrusting deeper and harder into Neji's gripping sheath. Their cries and moans grew louder, and after his first orgasm, Naruto was able to detect patterns in Neji's sounds.

A hard thrust got a gasp. Angling a little bit up got a squeak and deepened her adorable blush. Shifting from side to side inside her got a low moan.

However, even Neji's blowjob couldn't hold back his second orgasm-Especially when he was almost completely inside her even better pussy.

"N-Neji-chan, I'm gonna cum," he groaned, giving up on experimentation and just flat out fucking up into her soaked sheath. Neji bounced on top of him, moaning in bliss.

"D-Do it! Uwah! Ah! Ah! Ah-!" Her cries were cut off when she felt the head of Naruto's cock press squarely against her cervix. Her eyes bulged as, with a loud groan, Naruto's orgasm flooded her. She could feel his seed shoot right into her womb, just before her own orgasm exploded like a bomb.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!" It was like her insides were on fire, flashing through her body on every nerve. Her chakra flared around her, lifting her hair around her as Naruto's aura joined hers. Neji sobbed as the good feelings filled her to the boiling point, and bubbled over, her climax made strong enough for her to squirt all over Naruto's stomach and chest.

"AHH! Ahhh... Ahhh..."

The energy faded, and Neji, lightheaded, moaned as she felt Naruto's last spurts of his cum into her welcoming sex.

"Haaa... Haaa..." Naruto panted beneath her, staring up at her with a dopey smile. She smiled back as she tried to get back her own breath.

"U... Uwaahh..." She leaned down and kissed him, and he returned the gesture. She felt so good...

"Mmngh..." Naruto broke the kiss and nuzzled her. Neji kissed him back affectionately.

"Haaa..."

Neji shifted, and slowly slid off Naruto's cock. She sighed as she released his member, which was left limp.

"That... That was incredible," Naruto said. Neji nodded, biting her lower lip as more of her lover's cum drained from her sex. Naruto looked down, noticed... And his cock began to harden, again. Neji licked her lips at this, and looked into Naruto's eyes.

"Want to do it again?" She whispered. Naruto nodded.

"Yeah..."

Neji quickly divested herself of her remaining clothing, including her chest wrappings. With her small but perky breasts freed, she slowly got on all fours and turned around. Naruto's jaw fell again at the picture she made-Completely naked, firm ass in the air, pert breasts hanging down enticingly, her opened pussy dripping with their mixed cum...

She looked over her shoulder with doe eyes, and licked her lips.

"Do it as... As many times as you like," she moaned.

Injuries completely forgotten, Naruto was up and inside Neji's tight pussy once more, pounding into the Hyuuga girl. Neji's happy cries and wails filled the room, but fortunately, the close door served as an excellent sound dampener.

- - - - - - -

Feel free to make any Neji puns you feel like. Next part is on the way.
    Unabashed Namine fanboy.
    Because Somebodies are overrated...
    Key To the Heart - An ongoing Kingdom Hearts HETERO Lemon Series

Starting Pervert
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran 100 Experience Points

Level

Default Please Continue

That was great! Please continue the further adventures of Naruto and Neji - like what effect this will have on Hinata or the Hyuuga clans' politics.